Sunday, April 15, 2012

break hw blogs that I liked

One blog that I very much enjoyed was Sofia's blog from class 807. Sofia's blog post on Picasso because it was structured in a way that wasn't confusing and made it easy to understand her work. She organized the paragraphs in a way that they focused on one topic and it covered all the grounds/ basics of Picasso. There was also a sense of effort in Sofia's work she didn't just do the bare minimum she really tried and it showed in her blog post, she even added a photos of Picasso's work.

Another post that I enjoyed and thought was a good example on how I should write my blog post was Diana's blog post on Much Ado About Nothing.  She split the post into three paragraphs the first paragraph talked about the cast members as a whole and what she thought they did well. The second Paragraph talked about the individual cast members and what was done well by them. And finally the last paragraph talked about the bad and how she felt about the plot and the ending, which is something I need to incorporate into my writing structure.

What I need to incorporate into my writing is structure. I also need to put more effort and time into my blog post. and lastly I need to make my post longer and incorporate more detail into my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment