Friday, November 25, 2011

Poverty script/ social issues

-My mother didn't give me $25.95 to get myself a snap back ...... Life is tough

-I have two parties to go to this weekend and my mom is making me take a taxi..... Life is tough

-My studio beats broke & so did my ipad and now my mom is refusing to buy me new ones, and she told me to use my beats earphones and my iPhone 4S... Life is tough

-My mom won't buy me a camaro ... life is tough

I worked on this with Simona and she played the poor kid and /i was the rich kid (only my lines were shown) we tried to show the severity of the social issue poverty and show how some people are less fortunate than others

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a really good job showing a distinct difference on your part. So, overall you and Simona's poem was awesome

    ReplyDelete